Applications are invited to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2022 in Australia. The University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia is inviting International students to pursue Fully Funded Scholarships for the degree of Masters and PhD . Almost all academic fields are available at the University for Masters degree and PhD. The degree to all students from all over the world. Australian Government research training program scholarships will cover all the expenses. This is a full Scholarships for International students.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expenses to complete a Master’s or Ph.D. degree from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship.
The University of Sydney was established in 1850. It is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. It is the first university of Australia and one of the world’s best universities. The QS World University Rankings ranked this university in the top 25 best universities of the world.
University of Sydney Scholarships 2022 Detail
- University: University of Sydney
- Degree level: BS, MS, PHD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Award Country: Australia
- Last Date: 30 September 2022
The University of Sydney Scholarship is a full funded Scholarship for International students to study abroad. All costs are covered as they offer a free Masters degree a free Doctorate program. Free RTP Scholarships for International students covers all costs.
For Master’s, PhD
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.).
- Masters degree Reimbursement Funds are up to $420 and for PhD degree is up to $840.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer.
- Cost $6000 per year, for 1 to 5 years credits (including joint bachelor’s degree), $6000 per year for the duration of an undergraduate degree.
- $6000 for 1 year of an undergraduate degree.
List of Available Academic Fields
There is a wide range of Masters and Doctoral programs. Courses at the University of Sydney. The fields are listed below,
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sydney Scholarships
- Applicants of any Nationality from around the world are eligible to apply.
- For Master’s degree through Research or Master’s degree in Philosophy: Bachelor’s degree with first or second degree from any reputed university is accepted.
- For PhD research program: You must have previous research experience and demonstrated ability. In most cases, you will have one of:
- Bachelor’s degree with first or higher rank second degree
- The master’s degree is of high academic standard, and involves a considerable amount of coursework.
- Equivalent evidence that demonstrates research experience, excellence and competence.
All documents must be in English to apply for an Australian Government Scholarship. Please check the following documents carefully.
- For Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- For PhD Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal: (Further Guidelines Click Here)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Applying for the Australian research fellowships for International students is September 30, 2022. Application for the Undergraduate Scholarship will be open from April 8, 2022.
How to Apply for Sydney Scholarships
All steps for International students to apply for Sydney University 2022 Scholarships are online. Step by step Instructions are given below. Please also check official scholarship link below,
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.