Applications are invited for USIDHR Internship 2022 in the United States. All the International applicants who want to join USIDHR Internship can apply. Internship is fully paid Internship. Internship program is open for Undergraduate and Graduate students. USIDHR Internship program provides a unique opportunity for students. Internship program is open in Washington D.C. (USIDHR HQ Office). There are also many more Internships 2022-2023 are open world wide for students.
USIDHR Internship is paid internship student from any part of world can apply to develop their knowledge and expand their careers in the field of diplomacy and human rights. The duration of the Internship program will be about 12 weeks. In this Internship student will also get various benefits like invitation letter from the USIDHR United States signed by the CEO. You will get a US Visa easily because you have an invitation letter.
Internship program is an educational internship. Interns will be provided with training, mentorship, and support, and will get to work directly with USIDHR’s staff and management. Like USIDHR also other Internships like Toyota Internship, Metro Internship and United Nations Internship. Further Information about USIDHR Internship 2022 is given below.
Details about USIDHR Internship
- Country: United States (USA)
- Location: USIDHR Head Quarters Washington D.C.
- Degree level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Deadline: 10th August 2022
USIDHR is US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights organization present in Washington D.C USA. Its main purpose is to give best education opportunity for all the students for bright future.
The Internship is paid Internship in USA. Duration of Internship is about 12 weeks at Head office in D.C. Starting from 5 September to 28 November 2022.
Responsibilities of Interns
Intern will get engaged with USIDHR and investigate tasks, social media, blog writing and others to make Organization more popular.
To apply for Internship program intern will be fulfill the following criteria.
- Applicant must be have BA degree or equivalent in basic program for example, International Relations, Sociology, Political Science, Social Studies, or Law.
- Excellent in written English and communication skills
- Applicant have good experience in blog writing
- Applicant have best organizational skills
- Critical thinking
- Have computer literate in standard software application
Benefit Awards in Internship
- Applicant will get an Invitation Letter to Attend the Internship in the United States.
- Applicant will be certified by the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights.
- Interns will get the opportunity to enroll for free in our Diplomatic Protocol Training (valued at $2500)
- Successful completion of the internship, interns will receive a certificate of internship and get a letter of recommendation from us.
Also check: WWE Internship 2022
The last date to apply for Internship program is 10th August 2022.
How to Apply
To know more and to apply for USIDHR Internship 2022. Please see the official link below.