White House Internship 2023 are open for International candidates in USA. Internships are fully paid by USA Government. All the applicants across the world can apply for this Internship program within office of President. So submit application for White House Internship in USA. Internship also provided emerging leaders to support the work of the White House and further the priorities of the Biden-Harris Administration. All the expenses will be covered by Government of USA. Also many more Internships 2022-23 are open for candidates in various places. The candidate who want to apply for Internship must be have minimum age of 18 years with degree of Undergraduates, Graduates.
White House Internship is open for International candidates with awarding of different benefits by USA. Both Male and Female are encouraged to apply with duration of 12 weeks. All Interns at the White House will be paid a stipend of $750 per week for full-time participation and $375 per week for part-time participation. The aim of this Internship is to support candidates to work from every background and walk of life should have equal opportunity to serve the Nation. So apply now for Internship program in White House Washington DC, USA with supporting documents. Also like this Internship many more Internships are open for candidates in various places including, METI Internships, Thomson Reuters Internships and British Council Internships. For further information see the details below.
Details About White House Internship
- Country: USA
- Place: White House, Washington D.C.
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Degree Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Deadline: 23rd September 2022
White House Internship is fully paid Internship and also give the benefits/stipend for Interns per week. The interns will get the following stipends.
- $750 per week for full-time participation
- $375 per week for part-time participation
Internship Departments at White House
Following are the departments at White House where applicants will work.
- Office of Cabinet Affairs
- Office of Communications
- Office of Digital Strategy
- Office of Domestic Climate Policy
- Domestic Policy Council
- Office of the First Lady
- Gender Policy Council
- Infrastructure Implementation Team
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Legislative Affairs
- Office of Management and Administration
- National Economic Council
- Office of Political Strategy and Outreach
- Office of Presidential Correspondence
- Office of Presidential Personnel
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Scheduling and Advance
- Office of Speechwriting
- Office of the Vice President
- Office of White House Counsel
- White House Fellows Office
- White House Photo Office
- White House Press Office
- White House Visitors Office
For more Information: Visit here
For Internship program Interns have to fulfill the criteria given below.
- Applicant currently done with Undergraduate or graduate degree program two-to four-year in institutions
- Applicant must be age of 18 years or older
- Graduated from an accredited undergraduate or graduate program at a college, community college, or university (two-to four-year institutions) no more than two years prior to the first day of the internship program
The following documents are required for Internship.
Two Recommendation Letters
A Recommendation Letter can be written and mentioned applicant qualifications, character, and commitment to public service Also write “To Whom It May Concern” or “White House Internship Program Review Team” in Recommendation Letter.
The last date to apply for Internship is 23rd September 2022.
How to Apply
To Apply for White House Internship 2023, please visit the official link below.