Applications for WHO Internship Program 2021 are now open for International students. WHO Internship Program is a Paid Internship program for the nationals belonging to WHO member states. This is a wonderful opportunity for the students looking for the International Internships Programs. World Health Organization internship will create a big difference in your CV’s; All candidates, Male/Female, are encouraged to apply.
Applicants would be working in the following areas. Public Health, Medical, Social field related to WHO. This opportunity will make you a part of a diverse health system that is crucial to run sufficient health goals globally. The duration of WHO Internship 2021 is 6 to 24 weeks depending on the intern’s availability and WHO Technical staff.
WHO Internship program 2021 also provides professional training with health professionals. All interns would pass through the processes of the international health arena. Graduate and postgraduate students are eligible to apply for this internship. For furthermore information about the World Health Organization 2021, check the provided details below and apply them accordingly.
Details About WHO Internship Program 2021
- Eligible Countries: WHO member Countries.
- Organization: World Health Organization.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Internship Type: Paid.
- Deadline: Different for every Country.
- No registration Fees.
- The gain in the educational experience.
- Paid Internship.
- Monthly stipend.
- Access to Free Online Courses
Eligibility Criteria WHO Internship Program 2021:
To apply for the World Health Organization Internship, candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a part of WHO member country.
- The candidate must be 20 years or more.
- Fresh graduates can also apply.
- The candidate must be a full-time student in either an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Candidates cannot apply if their father, mother, or blood relation is a WHO staff member.
- The candidate must ha a valid passport.
- Candidate must have 1st degree either in social, medical, public health, or WHO’s technical work.
- Applicant must not be a part of any previous WHO Internship.
- Applicant must be fluent in one of the working languages.
The last date to apply for the WHO Internship Program varies. You may check for dates according to the vacancies available. For more information about the internship, CHECK DETAILS HERE
How to Apply for World Health Organization Internship 2021?
The application process for the WHO Internship Program is online. If you are interested, visit the official link mentioned below: