The Application is open for the Fully Funded World Bank Summer Internship 2022. The World Bank Internship will be held at the United States of America in World Bank HQ Washington D.C. The Candidates who are Undergraduate Students, Enrolled in Graduate Program or (Pursuing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D.) are eligible to apply. The World Bank is accepting applications for the Summer Term. All the expenses will be covered under this WB Internship Program. There is no age limit.
The Duration of the WB Internship is 4 Weeks. There is No Age Limit required for the World Bank Winter Internship. You don’t need to have an English Language Test. Have you ever realized that you will do your internship at the World Bank? The World Bank is the Famous International Bank. Participants with diverse academic Backgrounds are eligible.
The World Bank Provides equal opportunity to all the candidates from any country. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world. The Interns will be placed in Washington D.C World Bank Headquarters. Your Travel and other expenses will be funded by the World Bank. The detailed information is given below,
Also check UN Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded
About World Bank Summer Internship 2022
- Country: United States of America
- Internship Duration: 4 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
World Bank Summer Internship Timeline
The WB Summer Internship Runs from May–September of Every Year. The Total Duration of the Internship is 4 Weeks.
WB Internship Fields
The World Bank value diversity in their workplace and encourage all qualified individuals. The following fields of students can apply,
Economics, Finance, Human Development (Public health, Education, Nutrition, Population), Social Sciences (anthropology, sociology), Agriculture, Environment, Engineering, Computing, Urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
World Bank Internship Benefits
- The WB Pays an Hourly Salary to all Interns Which will be enough for Living Costs, Meals.
- Provides an allowance toward Return Airfare Travel Expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
To be eligible for the Internship in the world bank. The candidates much have,
- An Undergraduate Degree and be Enrolled in a Full-time Graduate Study Program (pursuing a Master’s Degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
Required Documents for WB Internship
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
The last date to apply for the World Bank Internship Program 2022 in the United States is 31st January 2022.
How to Apply
The application process is completely online. Upload all the documents and make sure to save your application. To apply for World Bank Summer Internship Program 2022. Please Visit the Official Website of the World Bank Internship Program 2022.