The Australia 476 work visa is a temporary visa that allows recent engineering graduates to live, work, and study in Australia for up to 18 months. The visa does not require a job offer, so you can use it to explore your options and find the right job for you. So, you must know about the Australia 476 Work Visa Process 2023.
Do You need a Job offer for Australia 476 Work Visa?
No, you do not need a job offer to apply for the Australia 476 work visa.
- No previous work experience is required.
- No Bank Statement is Required.
Also Read about: Germany Job Seeker Visa Process 2023 (Work Visa Without Job)
Requirements for Australia 476 Work Visa
To be eligible for the 476 visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be under 31 years of age on the day you apply for the visa.
- You must have completed a degree or higher qualification in engineering from a specified university. The list of eligible universities is available on the Australian government’s website.
- You must have a good command of English. You must score at least 6 in each band of the IELTS test or equivalent.
- You must meet the health and character requirements of the Australian government.
Australia 476 Work Visa Process 2023
If you are eligible for the 476 visa, you can apply for it online. The application process is relatively straightforward, but it is important to make sure that you have all of the required documents before you submit your application.
Here are some of the documents you will need to apply for the 476 visa:
- Your passport
- Your degree or higher qualification in engineering
- Your IELTS test results
- A letter from your university confirming your graduation
- A police clearance
More details on the Australian government website: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-recognition-graduate-476