BIT Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 is open for International students in China under the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 program. BIT CSC Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded China Scholarship that will cover all the expenses of the student. BIT Chinese Government Scholarship is available for worldwide students to pursue Masters & PhD degree programs.
Beijing Institute of Technology is a co-educational public University, Beijing, China. Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) Beijing is offering almost all academic fields. One of the major research Universities in China under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. BIT is on e of the top Chinese Universities.
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) CSC Scholarship 2022:
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), is offering a Chinese Government Scholarship for International student in China. Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship for worldwide students. As the BIT China Scholarship Council offers a fully funded BIT CSC Scholarship that will cover everything during the study in China.
Currently BEijing Institute of Technology there are 2400 International students who study for their Master’s and PhD degree under the Chinese Government Scholarship at BIT. BIT is offering Master Scholarship in China and PhD Scholarship in China under BIT CSC Scholarship 2021 program. Students can studies can take admission in all academic fields and majors available at BIT. All the degree programs are in English Language.
- Host Country: Study in China
- Host University: Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Scholarship offered by: Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) – CGS – Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: Each year there are 25000+ Scholarships in 273+ Chinese Universities. According to authentic information, there is a large No of Scholarships in Top Chinese Universities, so don’t waste your, applying as soon as possible.
- Degree level: Master’s and PhD degree Programs in all fields
What Are The Benefits Of The Beijing Of Technology CSC Scholarship?
Wants to Free Study in China? AT Beijing Institute of Technology, A University with high-level global leaders, international vision, competition, and cooperation ability in all aspects of life. BIT Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 is one of the best opportunities for free study in China and to explore the multinational culture and environment. As the Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) is a fully-funded scholarship, that affords all the expenses of international students at BIT.
Expenses which will cover by BIT CSC Scholarship 2022:
- Exempt from Registration Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Full Accommodation on Campus.
- Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit plan for International students in China
- Laboratory experiments, internship and basic textbooks funds.
Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- Master degree students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral degree students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
Programs Offered By Beijing Institute Of Technology
China BIT Scholarship 2022 is available to pursue a Masters degree (MS/M.Phil) and PhD in all multiple fields. The duration of the Master’s degree is 2-3 academic years. Doctoral degree is 3-4 academic years. There are the following fields and majors available at BIT as given below,
Masters and PhD Degree Programs
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for BIT CSC Scholarship:
Candidates must fulfil the following criteria to avail of this Chinese Scholarship 2022 for their study at BIT under CSC Scholarship 2022.
- Applicants Must be International Students to Apply to BIT (Non-Chinese Citizens).
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies at BIT must have an Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies at BIT must have a MS/Master’s degree and be under the age of
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
Applicants with a Bachelors degree are eligible to apply AT BIT for Masters degree programs.
Applicants with a Master’s degree are eligible to apply AT BIT for Doctoral degree programs.
What Documents Are Required For Apply At BIT CSC Scholarship?
The list of documents is given below,
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship – BIT, Beijing (printed by CSC), the original CSC document, and a copy, filled in Chinese or in English.
- The BIT Required highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded on BIT – CSC Application Portal. (Must Provide Notarized photocopy at BIT)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- How to Notarize Documents for CSC Scholarship 2022 – HERE
- The BIT Required highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded on BIT – CSC Application Portal.(Must notarized photocopy)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If you are applying for BIT CSC and your transcript and diploma is not in English, BIT must require a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- Two recommendation letter
- The letters of recommendation for BIT must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- Recommendation Letter Templates for CSC Scholarship 2022 – HERE
- A research plan / Study plan for BIT Studies in Chinese or in English Langauge (no less than 1000 words).
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- A copy of the HSK certificate (not compulsory).
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Digital ID photo with white background
- Photocopy of Medical Form / Foreigner PhysicalExamination Form filled in English.
- CSC Physical Examination Form for CSC Scholarship 2022 – HERE
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (compulsory) – BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application);
- Email sample to Professor for Acceptance Letter for CSC 2022 – HERE
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- How to write a Professional CV – HERE
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- Important Note for Application Fee:If you pass the initial review, we will email you a numbered Initial Review Notice. Then it is time for you to pay the application fee of 600 CNY (non-refundable) directly online and contact BIT advisors for the 2022 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
How To Apply For BIT CSC Scholarships In China
Students have to apply online first on CSC Portal. If you don’t know how to complete the CSC Scholarship 2022 application on China Scholarship portal, you can read the complete procedure from the given link below.
There is no need to send documents in hard form to BIT. Applicants shall submit only online applications.
How to complete the CSC BIT 2022 Application
- Students have to Register First for BIT CSC Scholarship 2022 on CSC Portal: Register Here
- After Login into CSC Portal, the Select Program Category is B for BIT, and the Agencies Code of BIT is 10007.
- Fill the CSC Form for the BIT Scholarship with the above-required Documents.
- After completion of the BIT CSC Application form, the next step is to apply at the BIT Admission Portal.
- After completion of the form, Download It.
- The Next Step is to Register on BIT Admission Portal: Register Here
- Fill the Application form along with the required documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
- Good Luck with the BIT CSC Scholarship.
What is the Deadline for the BIT CSC Scholarship 2022
BIT CSC Scholarship opens from 15 October 2021 to 15 April 2022. You just need to create a login on the BIT admission portal and process your application under Chinese Government Scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.