British Chevening Scholarships in UK Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: All UK Universities included
- Degree: Master
- Duration: 1 Year
- Deadline: 3rd November 2020
- You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 Master’s Courses at over 150 different higher education institutions.
- Your Chevening Application must list at least Three Courses.
- All Courses are the One Year Master Program.
Important Tip: Please apply in more than 3 universities, at least 5 to 6 to secure admission, this is because if you didn’t secure admission in any of the University mentioned in your application form and has admission in 4th University (which is not mentioned in the application form) than your scholarship can still be secured. If you have been called for an interview than in the interview you can let them know about the 4th University in which you have an admission offer.
Important Dates to Remember
- 3 November 2020: Application Close
- Mid-November to December 2020: Reading Committee Assessments
- Early to Mid February 2021: Applicants Shorlisted for interviews
- 22 February 2021: References And Education Document Deadline
- 1 March to 30 April 2021: Interview Take Place
- Early June 2021: Results
- 15 July 2021: English Language Submission Deadline
- September/October 2021: Studies Begin in the UK
How to Apply
Please Go to the Official website of the British Chevening Scholarship UK.