Fill out an application for the DAAD Germany Scholarship 2022 – 2023. You can pursue a fully funded MBA, LLM or PhD in any academic field with the DAAD German Scholarship. The Scholarship is open to any nationality. The Scholarship is considered one of the world’s top scholarships. The German Government covers all expenses.
What makes German Scholarships the most prestigious? Generally they are extremely well paid. This Scholarship will provide you with 800 – 1200 Euros. University tuition is free in Germany. Check out the free tuition Universities in Germany that will be available in 2021. Germany has many universities without IELTS requirements.
As the biggest support organization DAAD provides a variety of services. Germany is offering 2000 scholarships to students in 2022. Among the total number of programs, there are 34 masters and doctoral programs, one MBA program, one LLM program and two pHd programs (only two PhD programs). A separate application is not required. Here is the complete information about the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023.
Also check Spanish Scholarships Without IELTS 2022
DAAD Germany Scholarship 2022-2023 Details
- Country: Germany
- Scholarship sponsored by: Funded by BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage for this Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Course level for this Scholarship: Master/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration for this Scholarship: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
German Scholarships for Masters and PhD are available to International students through the DAAD. DAAD is responsible for covering all expenses related to studying in Germany.
- Monthly Stipend: Graduates receive 861 euros per month, while doctoral candidates receive 1,200 euros.
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- Amounts paid towards an insurance policy covering health, accidents, and liability.
- Rent subsidy on a monthly basis
- Monthly allowance for the accompanying members of the family will be available.
Available Courses for DAAD Germany Scholarship 2022 – 2023
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Development Cooperation
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Germany Scholarship 2022-2023
- A candidate who meets the requisite academic requirements and has the appropriate language skills can be expected to succeed in a Germany study program (above-average results for the first academic test – top performance on the third).
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate field
- The candidate has at least two years of professional experience
- Following the completion of their training or scholarship, candidates should demonstrate development-related motivation and take on social responsibility as well as initiate and support change in their spheres of influence in their personal and professional lives.
How to Apply for DAAD Germany Scholarship 2022 – 2023
Applications are processed online. For more details, Please Visit the Official Website of the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update