International applicants are invited to apply for the Flinders University Scholarships in Australia 2022. The fully funded opportunity is awarded to eligible students who want to pursue a Masters and PhD degree in Australia at Flinders University.
About Flinders University Scholarships Program
This scholarship is for students who want to be awarded the degree of Master’s and PhD from Flinders University in Australia. This is a fully-funded opportunity which is of 2 years for Master’s students and 3 years for PhD students. Students will be awarded on the basis of their academic record and intelligence.
- Location: Australia
- Host Institution: Flinders University
- Program type: Scholarship
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Program level: Masters and PhD
- Deadline: 6 August 2022
Flinders University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
– The applicant must have met the English Proficiency Levels set by the host University.
– The applicant must satisfy the University Entry Requirements.
– The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
– Applicant must be an International student and does not possess Australian Citizenship.
Full Scholarships Cover
- Full Tuition fee
- The stipend of $28,092
- Health Care covered
- Allowance of $1,485 for allocation and airfare.
Available Fields of Study
– Engineering & Technology
– Health & Medical
– People & Society
– Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
– Emerging Research
06 August 2022 is the last date to apply for the Flinders Scholarships program.
How to Apply
You must apply for admission to a Higher degree by Research as well as for the International RHD Scholarship group before applying for both the AGRTPS and FIPRS.
It is not necessary to apply for admission again if you have already received an offer for a Higher degree by Research.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.