The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is a prestigious program offered by the French government to attract top international students to French higher education institutions. The program is open to students from all over the world, but there is a particular focus on students from developing countries.
Master’s and PhD programs. It covers all the Expenses. The scholarship provides a monthly allowance for Master’s students and PhD students. It also covers tuition fees, health insurance, and travel expenses. More details are given below.
Details About France Government Scholarship 2024/25
- No of Scholarships: Approximately 350 scholarships are awarded each year.
- Funded by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Deadline: 10th January 2024
To be eligible for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program, applicants must be:
- International students (non-French citizens)
- Admitted to a Master’s or PhD program at a French higher education institution
- Under 25 years old for Master’s programs and under 30 years old for Ph.D. programs
- Excellent academic record
- Strong motivation to study in France
How to Apply for the Eiffel France Government Scholarship 2024?
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship also published a Guide for 2024 Eiffel Program Rules.