The World Bank now invites online applications for fully funded Internships 2022 at World Bank to recruit International Interns in different departments.
Highly motivated individuals can get a chance to be a part of the work that is being by the World Bank. They can polish their own learning and skills in a multicultural and diverse environment. Students can enhance the look of their CV by adding work experience of the World’s most famous bank.
The World Bank Internships are usually available in Human Resources, Finance and Communication departments. Interns however will be placed in the departments where there is the highest need of the Interns.
Details of World Bank Internships 2022
- Country: Multiple
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Category: Internships
- Deadline: Open
World Bank seeks candidates for its operations line for the following areas:
- Public Health
- Environmental Sciences
- Urban Planning
- Natural resources management
- Private sector development
For Corporate support, candidates are required for the following areas:
- Human resource management
- Information Technology
- Other Corporate departments
Benefits of World Bank Internship
– World Bank Interns cover all the allowances of travel up to 300 USD.
– Monthly stipend
– Tuition fee and other expenses
Duration of Internship
The Interns at the World Bank are compensated on hourly basis. Internships duration in different countries mostly for 4 weeks. World Bank offers Internships 2 times a year.
- Candidate should be enrolled in Graduate study program (Master’s and PhD).
- Candidate can be of any age
- Candidate be proficient in English language. Also know different languages like French, Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- Candidate with computer skills
- Male or Female both candidates can apply.
Applicants are strongly advised to submit applications within the specified time frame. Applications are only accepted when they are made via the appropriate portal given on the World Bank website. Applications sent through email are invalid.
Fill out the application form. After filling application form you will have upload the following documents.
– Statement of Interest
– The enrollment card of your Graduate program
– Candidates will be communicated primarily by their email address so they are advised to check the email that they are providing.
– Complete the application form in under 90 minutes, otherwise application can expire.
– The application can only be completed once the aforementioned documents have successfully been uploaded.
For more Information about World Bank Internship 2022 see the links given below,
Note: For More Scholarships, Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update