The Austria Government is accepting applications for the Government of Austria Scholarships 2022. The Austria Government Scholarship is applicable for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD degree program to study in Austria Universities. Austria is a European Union Country. The Scholarship is funded by the Austria Development Corporation. The Austria Scholarship is open to all International Students from any country to study is Austria for free. One of the good opportunities to study in Europe.
A wide range of Academic fields has been offered in the fields of Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, MEdical Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities Arts and many other fields. There are many countries in Europe where you can study without IELTS.
Europe is always pleasure for study. Study in Europe is one of the finest opportunities. Many Scholarships are open in Europe. There are fully funded Scholarships available in European Countries. The detailed Information about the Republic of Government of Austria Scholarships is available below,
Details About Government of Austria Scholarships 2022
- Country: Austria
- Course level: Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Funding: Full Scholarships & Partial Scholarship
- Nationality: Developing COuntries and ADC’s priority countries.
- Deadline: 1st March 2022
Available Fields to Study by the Republic of Austria
Participant can study for a short course, Undergraduate Masters and PhD programs in of the following fields below:
Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts and Related Fields.
The Scholarship will cover the Expenses Funded by the Government of Austria. Financed by funds of the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF).
The expenses varies from course to course and depends on which type of grant you are applicable.
- Monthly Scholarship instalment
- Health insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Open to All the Nationalities Except Austrian Citizens.
- Must have completed 12 Years of Education for Bachelors Program.
- Must have Bachelors Degree for Masters Program and Have Bachelors and Masters Degree for PhD program.
- Age Should not be more than 40 Years for Doctoral Program. (born on or after March 1, 1981)
- Age Should Not be more than 35 For Bachelors and Masters Program (born on or after March 1, 1986)
The last date to apply for the Austria Government Scholarships and documents submissions 2022 is 1st March 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply
The applicants will apply online for the Republic of Austria Scholarships. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Austria Scholarships.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.