The Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded IsDB Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2021. The IsDB and Turkiye Scholarship is a Joint Scholarship Program by the Islamic Development Bank and Turley Scholarship to Study in Turkey. International Students can study Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Degree Program at the Most Reputable Universities of Turkey.
All the Expenses will be covered. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship. This Scholarship will be Provided to Successful candidates in the most reputable universities in Turkey, effective September 2021. A Wide Range of Subjects, Fields and Majors are available to Study. No Application Fee Required.
The Courses are taught in English For International Students. The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses including Tuition Fees, Living Allowance, Accommodation, Health Insurance, and Round-Trip Air-Ticket. More Detailed information about the IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2021 is given below.
Details About IsDB Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2021
- Country: Turkey
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2021
Scholarship Level & Duration
- Undergraduate Scholarship: 4-6 years (depending on the normal duration of the program)
- Master Scholarship: 2 years
- PhD. Scholarship: 4 years
Financial Coverage for IsDB and Turkiye Scholarship
IsDB Turkiuye Burslari is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses given below.
- Monthly Stipend of 1800TL for Undergraduate Program
- Monthly Stipend of 2100TL for Master’s Program
- A stipend of 2600 TL for a PhD. Program
- Full Tuition Fee
- Round Airfare Ticket
- One Year Turkish Language Course
- University Placement
Available Academic Fields
IsDB Turkey Government Scholarship 2021 offers all Academic Fields & Majors for all Levels of Study in Turkey. The List of Courses is given below:
Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate, Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master, Be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For PhD, Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc, Have PhD degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
The Last Date to apply for the IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022 is 15th April 2021
|15th March 2021||The Scholarship Portal opens for applications|
|15th April 2021||Deadline for the Applications|
|April-May 2021||Review of Applications|
|June-July 2021||Interviews for short-listed Applicants|
|August 2021||Announcement of Results|
|September 2021||Students’ Onboarding (Visa and Travel to Turkey)|
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for this Scholarship Program. To Apply, Please: