The Applications are open to apply for the KP Internship Program 2021. The 30,000 Monthly Stipend will be given to all the candidates. KP Internship is offering a paid fellowship program for the duration of 6 Months. The Program will run for the duration of 6 Months supported by Code for Pakistan, the KP IT Board, and the World Bank.
The Online Applications are now open and you can Apply Now. What is KP Internship? The Candidate should have a minimum of 16 years of education and must have graduated from an HEC recognized university. But we value all Academic Backgrounds and Ideas.
The Benefits includes a Monthly Stipend of Rs 30,000 PKR. Professional Mentorship, Free Workspace, Leadership Development. You can also check to apply for the 1 Year KPK Government Internship. Visit KPK Internship 2021 For 1 Year. The Full Detailed Information about the KP Internship Program 2021 is given below.
Details About KP Internship Program 2021
- Organisation: Code for Pakistan
- Monthly Stipend: 30,000 PKR
- Duration: 6 Months
- Deadline: 31st July 2021
No. of Internees
20 Internees will be selected in this Fellowship Program.
What’s Available in this?
- Monthly Stipends of PKR 30,000/- per member
- 6 months Incubation Cycle
The Last date to apply for the KP Internship Program 2021 is 31st July 2021
Also, Check the Following Internships & MTO Programs:
- Jazz Internship Program 2021 | 20,000 Stipend
- Career Pakistan Internship 2021 | 22,000 Stipend
- UNICEF Internship Program 2021 (Fully Funded)
- State Bank of Pakistan Internship 2021 (20,000 Stipend)
- MCB Management Trainee Program 2021 | 40,000 Stipend
- Bank Al Habib Graduate Trainee Officers Program 2021 | 45,000 Salary
- FF Steel Trainee Program 2021 | 20,000 Stipend
How to Apply for this KP Internship
Fill the Online Application Form & Submit it. Only Shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview. The Link to Online Application is given below.