McGill University Scholarships 2023 are announced for International students in Canada. Scholarships are fully funded and open for Winter 2023 and Summer 2023. To submit an application for a McGill Scholarship in Canada consult the application steps and choose the appropriate term and appropriate study course.
McGill University Scholarship offers for Masters and PhD degree level. IELTS is not required for this fully funded Scholarships. There are 60 scholarships to Graduate students and 20 Partially scholarships. The Mcgill University has 400 programs in more than 80 departments. Like this Scholarship we have more Scholarships 2022-2023 open for International students in different countries. Further details about McGill University Scholarships are given below.
- Country: Canada
- University: McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Deadline: 15th July 2022
McGill University Scholarships are fully funded and will covers all the expenses. It is also a fully funded Scholarships for International USA and Canadian Citizens.Some expenses which will be covered by Scholarship are given bow.
- Tuition and Fees for the full normal duration.
- A Living stipend of $2,000 CAD per month.
- Relocation grant for moving to Montréal
Courses covered by McGill University
- Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Schulich School of Music
- Interfaculty Studies
- Undergraduates, certificated from High School Secondary Education.
- Graduates having undergraduate degree, Bachelor’s degree
- Meet the English Language Requirements.
- Applicants must also meet any academic requirements set by the McGill graduate department.
English Language Proficiency
You can study in Canada without IELTS. McGill is one of them in which you can apply for Scholarship without IELTS.
- Mother Tongue (language first learned and still used on a daily basis) is English
- Has obtained (or is about to obtain) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized institution in Canada or the United States of America (anglophone or francophone)
- Has obtained (or is about to obtain) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution where English is the language of instruction. (If this is ur situation, then you can submit English Proficiency Language Certificate
- Has lived and attended university, or been employed, for at least four consecutive years, in a country where English is the acknowledged primary language.
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship.
The last date to apply for the McGill University Scholarships 2023 is 15th July 2022.
How to Apply
To Submit an Application online and to apply for the McGill University Scholarships 2023 Visit Here
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update