Now application are open for Japanese MEXT Japan Scholarships 2022-23. Now apply for the opportunity to study completely without IELTS in Japanese top ranked Universities.
The Ministry of Education, culture, sports, science and Technology (MEXT) announced Scholarships program 2022-23 for International students without IELTS. The candidate with good academic record are eligible to apply to study in Japan free of cost and also will be awarded by living and monthly allowances. The degree programs will be offered in English and Japanese languages.
MEXT Japan Scholarships 2022 is open for International students to study in Undergraduate/Graduate programs in Universities of Japan. Students applying for the MEXT Scholarships in Japan no need to fluent in Japanese and also no need proof of their English language proficiency via IELTS or TOEFL. Applicants have to submit their applications through Japanese Embassy from their country. It will evaluate and shortlist all of the applications.
- Country: Japan
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 21 May 2022
Courses Offered by MEXT Japan Scholarships
There are no restrictions on subjects or fields of studies. The Scholarship offered different courses like Medical, Engineering, Business, Arts, Humanities etc.
Duration of MEXT Japan Scholarships 2022
The MEXT Scholarships offered for the whole duration of the program. The Bachelor’s program duration in Japan is 4 to 5 years to complete. The Master’s program complete in 2 to 3 years while the PhD program will cover in 3 to 4 years.
Benefits of MEXT Scholarships
The MEXT Japan Scholarships 2022, give the following benefits to the candidates.
- A monthly stipend allowances
- Tuition fee and Entrance fees waiver.
- A ticket for traveling to Japan from the recipients home country will be reimbursed as well upon arrival to Japan.
To apply for the MEXT Scholarships the applicant must have the following criteria.
– The candidate should be fluent in English language.
– Applicants from other country must have strong diplomatic relations with Japan
– The age of Undergraduate applicant at least 17 and most 25 years old at the time of application.
– Master and PhD applicants must have completed their 16 and 18 years of education and below 35 years of age.
– Students applying for study the Japanese language should have age between 18 to 30 years and enrolled in Bachelor’s program.
The following documents are required for the MEXT Japan Scholarship.
- Application form for MEXT Scholarships of Japan.
- The highest degree in possession, Bachelor’s program applicants will need their High School diploma
- Master’s program applicants will attach their Bachelor’s degree and PhD program applicants will attach their Master’s degree.
- The transcripts of Highest degree/diploma must also be attached in their attested form.
- Recommendation letters
- Scan copy of Passport
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
MEXT Scholarships Online Application Process
- Application submitted to Japanese Embassy or Japanese consulate in your country and its website.
- Visit website
- Download the Scholarship form and read it carefully and fill it out.
- Take written test conducted by Japanese Embassy
- Give the Scholarship Interview conducted by Japanese Embassy
- Wait for the result which will be announced via website and email.
Note: For More Scholarships, Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update