Are you looking for Scholarships to study in Malaysia. The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship are announced for International students. The MTCP Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Malaysia. No IELTS/TOEFL is required to apply for this Scholarship. MTCP Scholarship is open to complete Master degree program at Malaysian Universities. This is an initiative from the Government of Malaysia.
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) was established in 1980. The Duration of the Malaysian Government Scholarship is 12 to 24 Months. It is Funded by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia. Like this Scholarship many more Scholarships 2022-23 are open for the students in the globe. For more information about MTCP Scholarship 2022 see the detail below.
Detail of MTCP Scholarship
- Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 16th July 2022
The following benefits will be awarded to students by MTCP Scholarship.
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance (Air Tickets)
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Claims
- Visa Fee
- Other allowances of RM3,500 per month
Applicants may choose any related course within the areas mentioned below.
- Science, Technology and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- International Relations and Political Science
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
List of Universities Study under MTCP Scholarship
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
For MTCP Scholarship applicants must be fulfill the following criteria.
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at the Undergraduate Degree level.
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions
- Proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60.
- Application form
- A certified copy of the Passport
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests or EPL
- Letter of Recommendation for Scholarship from two (2) referees.
- Endorsement from MTCP Scholarship;
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical examination form.
The last date of Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2022-23 is 16th July 2022.
How to Apply
The process to apply for Scholarship is online. For more information and apply see the link given below.
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update