Good News. The Applications are invited to apply for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022. The Netherlands Scholarships are Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic. The International Participants will be able to Study a Full-time Master Degre Program or they can apply for Short Courses to Study in the Netherlands. All the Expenses will be covered.
The Netherland Government entered a New Phase as a New programme under the name Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). OKP is initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The OKP Scholarship is towards to cover Your Costs of Living, Tuition Fees, Visa, Travel Tickets, and Insurance etc. The duration of the Master’s Degree Programs are for 12 to 24 Months & the Length of Short Courses is from 2 Weeks to 12 Months.
You will Study in Top Netherlands Universities. More than 1,000 Fields of Study are available. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Dutch Ministry of Education. The More Detailed about the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 is available below.
Details About Netherlands Government Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Netherlands
- Course Level: Masters, Short Courses
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 23rd March 2021
What is OKP? Information for Applicants
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals as well as organisations in the field of Technical and Vocational Education and Training and Higher Education and in other fields related to priority themes in the OKP partner countries.
The Netherland Government Scholarship Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). OKP is Initiated and Fully Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance
- Visa Fee
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
Available Fields of Study
More than 1,000 Programs are available. You can find it through the Course Finder. All-Academic Fields and Courses are Available for the MS Degree Programs & Short Courses Scholarships for International Students
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
You can the List of Available Courses by OKP (HERE)
Participants from the Following Countries are Eligible for the Orange Knowledge Netherlands Scholarship:
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
- All International Students must be from the above-mentioned Countries.
- The scholarship application is professional. Must have some work experience related to the above fields.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or programme for which
he/she wishes for an OKP scholarship.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in order to be enrolled for a Master Degree Program.
For more information on the general eligibility criteria please read on: OKP Information For Applicants
The last date to apply for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 is 23rd March 2021
How to Apply
All Applicants Need to apply online Under Orange Knowledge Scholarship. For more information and the Procedures with Step by Step, Information is available on the Official Website.