There are over 10,000 Netherlands Work Visa Sponsorship Companies in the country that are recognized sponsors and can hire foreign workers and sponsor their work visas. Some of the most well-known companies in the Netherlands that sponsor work visas include Shell, Phillips, Unilever, and ING.
The Netherlands Government has an approved list of recognized Sponsors. A recognized sponsor can apply for a residence permit for, for example, employees or students. See which organizations are recognized sponsors.
List of the Netherlands recognized Sponsors
- Public Register Regular Labour and Highly Skilled Migrants
- Public Register Au Pair and Exchange
- Public Register Educational Institutions
- Public Register Scientific Researcher Directive (EU) 2016/801
To be eligible for a work visa sponsored by one of these companies, you must meet certain requirements, such as:
- Have a valid passport or other travel document
- Have a clear criminal record
- Proof that the application information is true
- A medical test for tuberculosis
- Sufficient income earning
- The employer being recognized by the Netherlands’ government officials
Tips for getting a work visa sponsored by a company in the Netherlands
- Target companies that are actively hiring foreign workers.
- Have a strong resume and cover letter that highlights your skills and experience.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your motivation for wanting to work in the Netherlands.
- Be able to demonstrate that you have the financial means to support yourself while you are in the Netherlands.
- Be patient and persistent. It may take some time to find a company that is willing to sponsor you for a work visa.
Netherlands Govt Job Portal
- Website: Visit Here
- Check the name of the company, copy the company name, and search in the above list of recognized sponsors.