Applicants now apply for Overseas Development Institute Fellowship Scheme. Fellowship offered to all International students and local civil servants. Through fellows get work in Institutions related financing, planning Ministries of health and education as well as central bank, statistics offices and regulatory bodies.
Overseas Development Institute
Overseas Development Institute developed in 1963, to give International best employment places. Students belonging to financing field are offered with a chance to work as public sector civil servants and also get to work in Africa, Asia, Pacific and Western Balkans.
Also check FAO Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
- Host Country: Africa, Asia, The Caribbean, Pacific and Western Balkans
- Institute: ODI
- Financial COverage: Paid fellowship
- Degree level: Master, PhD
Here we have some benefits of fellowship given below.
– This fellowship is offered to all International students.
– Student get to work for 2 years.
– The fellowship value is £21,000 per year, it increases to £23,000 in the second year.
– Also provides with housing allowance.
- Applicant from all Nationalities are applicable to apply for ODI Fellowship Scheme.
- Applicant must have completed Masters or PhD degree program.
- Applicant academic background should be in economics, statistics or a related field.
- Students who are studying Postgraduate degree program at the time of application, the award of fellowship will be conditional depending on completion of postgraduate degree program.
How to Apply
– Student need to apply online for ODI Fellowship Program.
– Student must register and complete the application form.
– For any queries, contact the Fellowship Scheme office on email@example.com.
For more details and to apply for Overseas Development Institute Fellowship Scheme, Please see the following links.