Are you looking for any trainee program in Pakistan. Now here we have a trainee program at Pakistan Engineering Council in Pakistan. PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2022 has announced Trainee program for Fresh Graduate students of Pakistan to achieved a good opportunity in Governing level in Pakistan.
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) takes various initiatives and achieved International/Milestones for quality standards in Engineering education. About 2,000 fresh Engineers who have completed their engineering degree will be engaged in various sectors.
PEC Trainee program provide candidates with hands-on exposure, working knowledge, skill enhancement and professional competence to handle latest techniques and technologies. Also many Internships and Trainee program 2022-2023 are offered for students in Pakistan. The stipend of 30,000/- also will be paid to selected trainers. Both Male and Female are eligible to apply for this 6 months Trainee program. For further information about this program see the detail below.
Also check United Nations Jobs Opening 2022 | Apply Now
Detail of PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
- Total Positions: 2,000
- Gender: Male/Female
- Degree: Fresh Graduate
- Stipend: 30,000/- Monthly
The following criteria will be fulfill by candidates for PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2022.
– While applying, if any applicant gives wrong information, he/ she will be disqualified for the subject scheme.
– Disabled applicants have 2% quota
– For minorities, 5% quota is reserved
– Applicants must be Pakistani Nationals
The duration of PEC Trainee Engineers Program is 6 months.
The salary package in trainee program for candidates per month will be Rs. 30,000/-.
- Registration by applicants through submission of data including Discipline, Domicile, location and Area of Interest along with CV
- Segregation of Data in the form of Discipline, Domicile, Location and Area of Interest by PEC for employers.
- Access of applicant’s pool to interested Employers as per their need/ requirement (industry, technical organization, HEIs, R&D, Services, marketing).
- Selection of applicants by the employers themselves through profile/ CV review and Interview (if needed).
- Employers will share the list of selected candidates to PEC for formal notification.
- After approval of PEC, the selected candidates will be notified
- Release of salary by PEC to the concerned employers for their selected Trainee Engineers.
- Acknowledgement of salary paid to the Trainee Engineers must be submitted to PEC by the Employers
After completion of six-month duration, employer will submit a feedback report as per PEC format. Experience Certificate will be issued by PEC to Trainee Engineers on successful completion, in consultation with respective Employer.
How to Apply
To apply for PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2022, Please visit the link given below.
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update