Pakistan State Oil is accepting applications for the PSO Mentorship Program 2020. Its More likely PSO Management Trainee Program. Candidates will be provided with a minimum of 30,000 Monthly Stipend. PSO Mentorship Program is for 12 months of experiential learning opportunity. All Students from all over the cities of Pakistan can apply.
Explore a world of opportunity and enhance your career through structured learning, hands-on projects, continuous feedback, and supportive colleagues. Participants with the academic backgrounds of Information Technology or Business Side students can apply. Maximum 25 years at the time of advertisement.
PSO is seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise. Incomplete applications/ registration will not be considered. Candidates will be provided with a fixed monthly stipend. Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute or equivalent foreign degree holders. The project is head office based, PSO House Karachi. No boarding and lodging will be provided to the incumbent.
Details About PSO Mentorship Program
- Corporation: PSO
- Internship Location: Karachi
- Stipend: 30,000
- Deadline: 19th Oct 2020
Participants will be evaluated on the basis of following Eligibility Criteria.
- Score: Minimum CGPA 3.0 or 80% Marks equivalent
- Age: Maximum 25 years at the time of advertisement
- Work Experience: 0-1 year
Knowledge & Qualification:
- Software developers/programmers with knowledge of software development platforms and languages including SAP ABAP & FIORI, C++, Java, JAVA Script / HTML 5, NodeJs, Python, and Android / iOS application development are required.
- The candidates must possess four years’ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems (B.E.) or Computer Science (B.S) from HEC recognized universities in Pakistan.
- Preference would be given to those having working experience of programming SAP ABAP and FIORI development languages and having SAP Associate Programming certification.
- The candidate should be well versed with software development platforms and languages for developing Software solutions for Mobile, Web, Desktop, Client-Server, and Database oriented systems.
- They should be able to apply software development methodologies vis-à-vis Agile, Scrum, Rapid Application Development (RAD), SDLC, and Traditional V-model and Waterfall models based on specific business requirements.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from Requirement gathering and analysis, Design and/or Customization, Coding, Testing, Deployment & Implementation and Maintenance phases of software projects.
Project 2: Business Process Reengineering
Knowledge & Qualification:
- BBA (Finance)
- BBA (Supply Chain)
- BE (Electrical/Mechanical)
- BS (Computer Science)
- BE (Computer Systems)
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Documenting and Writing Reports
- Analyzing and setting benchmarks for processes
- Deploying technology
- Discovering and modeling processes
- Aligning processes with business strategy
- Process Concepts
- Process Improvement
- Process Measurement
- Process Modelling
Important Points to Note
- PSO is seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise
- Incomplete applications/ registration will not be considered.
- The project is head office based, PSO House Karachi. No boarding and lodging will be provided to the incumbent.
- Candidates will be provided with a fixed monthly stipend.
- Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute or equivalent foreign degree holders.
- One year mentorship project does not constitute an employer-employee relationship and there is no obligation on the Company to offer regular employment to the incumbent on completion of the project period
The last date to apply for the PSO Mentorship Program 2020 is 19th October 2020. The Application Process is Online.
How to Apply:
You have to apply online and fill the Online Application form through the PSO Online Application Portal. To Apply for the Pakistan State Oil Management Trainee Program Visit the Official website of the PSO Program.