Pakistan State Oil is accepting applications for the PSO Mentorship Program 2021. Its More likely PSO Management Trainee Program. Candidates will be provided with a minimum of 30,000 Monthly Stipend. PSO Mentorship Program is for 12 months of experiential learning opportunity. All Students from all over the cities of Pakistan can apply.
Explore a world of opportunity and enhance your career through structured learning, hands-on projects, continuous feedback, and supportive colleagues. Participants with the academic backgrounds in Information Technology or Business Side students can apply. Maximum 25 years at the time of advertisement.
PSO is seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise. Incomplete applications/ registration will not be considered. Candidates will be provided with a fixed monthly stipend. Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute or equivalent foreign degree holders. The project is head office based, PSO House Karachi. No boarding and lodging will be provided to the incumbent.
Details About PSO Mentorship Program
- Corporation: PSO
- Internship Location: Karachi
- Stipend: 30,000
- Deadline: 21st Feb 2021
Participants will be evaluated on the basis of following Eligibility Criteria.
- Score: Minimum CGPA 3.0 or 80% Marks equivalent
- Age: Maximum 25 years at the time of advertisement
- Work Experience: 0-1 year
Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelors of Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Mechanical)
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration (Marketing)
- Bachelors of Science/Bachelors of Engineering (Computer Sciences)
- Bachelors of Graphic Design/Visual Studies (specialization in Graphic Designing)
Important Points to Note
- PSO is seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise
- Incomplete applications/ registration will not be considered.
- The project is head office based, PSO House Karachi. No boarding and lodging will be provided to the incumbent.
- Candidates will be provided with a fixed monthly stipend.
- Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute or equivalent foreign degree holders.
- One year mentorship project does not constitute an employer-employee relationship and there is no obligation on the Company to offer regular employment to the incumbent on completion of the project period
The last date to apply for the PSO Mentorship Program 2021 is 21st Feb 2021. The Application Process is Online.
How to Apply:
You have to apply online and fill the Online Application form through the PSO Online Application Portal. To Apply for the Pakistan State Oil Management Trainee Program Visit the Official website of the PSO Program.