We will tell you how to apply for sfu scholarships for undergraduate students. So buckle up and prepare your applications for SFU Scholarship 2023. Scholarships are for outstanding academic achievement. And Simon Fraser University (SFU) Scholarships are available to Canadian and International students. If you are selected for a scholarship, Financial Aid and Awards department will notify you by Mail.
Simon Fraser University gets a high number of applications in each term due to which, payment of funds may not occur until the middle of the term of application. We encourage you to plan accordingly. You can look for https://awards-search.sfu.ca/. If you want to be exempted from IELTS from Canada then read English Language Test Exemption in Canada (Proof)
SFU Scholarship 2023 in Canada
To apply for a Simon Fraser University scholarship you must have :
- Have completed at least 12 units of standard-graded courses
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units of standard graded courses at SFU in the term of application.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.50 at SFU
- A student with a disability is eligible to apply for scholarships if the student is enrolled in a minimum of 6 or more units of standard graded courses and meets all other eligibility requirements. At the time of application, the student has to provide a letter from SFU’s Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) confirming that the student is registered with the Centre (CAL).
- A student holding an SFU entrance award is eligible to apply for all other University administered scholarships.
- A student holding an SFU entrance scholarship is not eligible for any other University administered scholarship until the entrance scholarship is fully paid out. This policy applies to any term in which an entrance scholarship is deferred.
How to Apply for SFU
The Spring 2023 application is open until January 13, 2023.
- Check the application period and final deadline at Application Deadlines.
- Review the Spring 2023 Scholarship and Awards List to determine which scholarships/awards you want to apply for.
- Apply online by logging in to the Student Information System (go.sfu.ca)
- Click on “Student Center”
- Go to Financial Aid and Awards (under Finances)
- Click on “Apply for Scholarships/Awards”
- List the scholarships/awards you want to apply for on your online application.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Supporting documentation (if any) are to be emailed to [email protected] by the application deadline.
- Set up Direct Deposit (administered through the Student Accounts Office) as soon as possible, to receive any refunds you may be eligible to receive.
You can search and checkout the scholarship that fits you in the Simon Fraser University Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries Database.