The Applications are invited to apply for the Supreme Court of Pakistan Internship 2021. The Monthly 50,000 Stipend will be given to Selected Students for the Internship. The Duration of the Internship Program is 1 Year. Both Male and Female students can apply.
Full-Time Internship Program. There is No Requirement for any Previous Experience. But the Participants must complete their Bachelor’s Degree from HEC recognized University (Fresh Graduates). Age Should be 25 or less than 25.
Applicants are required to apply exclusively online. A hard copy of the application is not required to be submitted. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview at the Supreme Court of Pakistan, at the Principal Seat in Islamabad. More Details are given below.
Details About Supreme Court of Pakistan Internship 2021
- Internship Location: Islamabad
- Stipend: 50,000
- Duration: 1 Year
- Deadline: 27th June 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Not Required (Practical/Hands-on experience is a plus).
- Candidates are required to carefully read the job description before applying for a position.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified individually, and a list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on Supreme Court’s website.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview at the Supreme Court of Pakistan, at the Principal Seat in Islamabad.
- At the time of interview applicants/ candidates must produce the original degree/ diploma verified from HEC along with two reference letters in original.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates coming for the interview.
- The internship is Available fixed Period of one year purely on a merit basis @Rs.50000/month (all-inclusive),
How to Apply
Applicants are required to apply exclusively online on the official website. The Link to the Official Website of the Supreme Court of Pakistan is given below.