World Health Organization has opened up Paid Internships for International students worldwide. Candidates around the world can apply for this WHO paid Internship program 2022. These paid Internships are available for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD enrolled students. Duration of WHO Paid Internship opportunity is 6 to 24 weeks. The Paid Internship program is full practice for students.
Moreover, WHO paid Internships are basically to deliver experience in communication, HRM and International relations. Meanwhile WHO also get benefits from this WHO paid Internship with ideas by young individuals. Sponsorship is offered by the WHO to train candidates to meet Global health challenges. WHO Internship program helps students by allocating them to the relevant work.
The paid Internship WHO program is offered by the World Health Organization. It will increase the competitive advantage. Furthermore, it was introduced to meet the global challenges in the health sector. The paid internship program will provide coverage of expenses to the candidates.
Also visit Summer Internships In USA 2022- Fully Funded
WHO Internship 2022 Details
- Host Institution: World Health Organization
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Graduate, Masters and PhD
- Financial coverage: Paid Internship
- Duration: 6 to 24 weeks
- Eligible Countries: All countries members of WHO
- Deadline: Open Now
WHO Paid Internship Benefits
Following benefits will be provided to the candidates,
- Medical and health insurance coverage
- Insurance coverage on duty
- Living allowance
- Few duty stations also provide lunch
- Declaration of interest form can help to get financial assistance based on the information provided.
Areas of the Internship program
WHO Internship provides Internships in the following areas for the advancement of the health sector. The major areas for this Internship program are,
- Technical area of WHO
- Administrative programs
- International relations
- Human resource
All these major areas are open for the internees to make them familiar with the advanced health system.
To be able to participate in the WHO Internship program, The candidate must fulfill the requirements given below,
- Age limit: Minimum 20 years
- Candidates graduated or enrolled in Bachelors, Master’s or PhD.
- World higher education database recognized institution’s candidate.
- Recent documentation of qualification.
- Proficiency is required in one of the two official languages used by WHO.
- There should not be any link among WHO and candidate.
- Must have a valid passport.
- First time to apply for WHO internship.
A list of the required document is given below, The candidate must not miss any documents at the time of application.
- Application of acknowledgement
- Official Transcripts
- Letter of reference
- Medical certificate by WHO
- Valid passport (details)
- Curriculum Vitae
The application process to apply for the WHO paid Internship is written here in detail. Candidates may follow this procedure.
- Apply online at WHO website for careers.
- Candidate must apply according to his relevant field.
- Email will be received by the candidate regarding application submission.
- Applicant must provide his complete information carefully.
- Applicant must provide his qualification details.
- Application form must be completely fill out by the candidate.
- Must fill out the declaration form interest in order to get financial assistance by WHO.
- Submit the form on the official website.