Many people want to go for work (Jobs) in European countries. Here is a Denmark European country offering various jobs for International candidates. Denmark Sponsorship Jobs 2023 are open for foreigners to work in different companies. Due to shortage of Labor Denmark Government announced many vacancies in their official site and maybe it goes increase for workers. High demand of jobs in Denmark for international candidates. More than 91 Nationality holders of other countries can apply for these Jobs. Even you belong to any field work you can apply for jobs in different companies.
There are 2000+ Sponsorship jobs are open for international candidates. You can search a good job according to your education as well as your old experience. High demand of jobs for educated person and due to shortage of Labor in some companies Danish Government increase number of positions double. All jobs are in English so don’t be worry about language. Like Denmark Sponsorship jobs here some more jobs are announced for international candidates in various places like, USA Visa Sponsorship Jobs, United Nations Jobs and Jobs in Canada. For more information see the details given below.
List of Denmark Sponsorship Jobs
There are several departments and sectors/companies which offering Jobs on High demand, due to shortage of labor and for Highly educated applicants. Some are listed below.
Jobs Due to Labor Shortage in Departments
- Science and engineering associate professionals: laboratory technician, plumbing technician, plumber, construction manager
- Business and administration associate professionals: appraiser, merchandiser, buyer, shipping agent, caseworker (unemployment insurance fund), real estate agent, logistic assistant (sales and purchasing), legal secretary, medical secretary, caseworker (building projects)
- Legal, social, cultural, and related associate professionals: family counselor, parish clerk, head chef
- General and secretary clerks: senior clerk, office assistant
- Numerical and material recording clerks: bookkeeper, bookkeeping and accounting clerk, finance assistant, sales support assistant, insurance clerk, payroll bookkeeper
- Office and customer service clerks: human resources assistant
- Personal services workers: chef, hairdresser
- Personal care workers: social and health care assistants (must have Danish authorization)
- Market-oriented skilled agricultural and nursery workers: landscape gardener
- Building and related trades workers: bricklayer, carpenter, building painter and decorator
- Metal, machinery, and related trade workers: sheet metal and construction blacksmith, bodywork metal worker, blacksmith, sheet metal worker, service technician (iron and metal), industrial technician, CNC operator, mechanic (passenger cars and vans), crane mechanic (agriculture and industrial machines)
- Electrical and electronic trades workers: electrician, electro-technician
- Food processing, woodworking, garment, and other craft and related trades workers: confectioner (excluding industrial production), cabinetmaker.
High Demand Jobs in Departments
Some departments have problem in working due to shortage of labor specially in marketing work. Therefore many Marketing departments are offering High demand jobs to run up the work. Departments are as under.
- Information and communications technology
- Life Science
- Business and Finance
- Medical and Healthcare Services
- Service and Hospitality
- Transport and Logistics
Highly Educated Person Jobs
- Managers in the social field: daily manager (institution)
- Natural science and engineering: production engineer, mechanical engineer, graduate engineer (construction), civil engineer, architectural technology and construction manager, environmental engineer, energy engineer, architect, town planner, GIS employee
- Healthcare: medical doctor, nurse, midwife, dentist, occupational therapist
- Teaching and educational work: associate professor at a university college or a business academy, assistant professor at a university college subject teacher at a vocational upper secondary education, business college teacher, primary school teacher, independent school teacher, VUC teacher, child care worker, social education worker, music teacher
- Economics, administration, and sales: auditor, accounting controller, HR consultant
- Information and communication technology: IT consultant, IT quality employee, IT project leader, programmer and system developer, web developer, webmaster, UX designer
- Law, social science, and culture: legal officer, curator, economist, psychologist, social worker, priest, organist
- Technicians and assistants in healthcare: radiographer, dental hygienist.
The following documents are required for applying Jobs in Denmark.
- Cover Letter
- Invitation Letter
- The company will contact selected applicants to be interviewed.
- To write basic points in CV (Visit: Here)
How to Apply
To Apply for Denmark Sponsorship Jobs 2023, please visit the official website that is given below.