The applications are open to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024/25. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program that allows students to pursue a joint master’s degree in two or more European countries. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel costs. It is one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world and is highly competitive.
No need to contact the professor. GRE is not required. Work experience is not required. The application deadline for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024/25 is typically in March 2024.
Benefits of the Scholarship
It is a Fully funded scholarship. It will cover Visa costs, tuition, living expenses, and travel costs
Eligibility Criteria for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024
- Be a citizen of a country other than the European Union (EU), Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Turkey, or North Macedonia.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Meet the specific eligibility criteria of the EMJMD program to which they are applying.
No of Scholarships
In 2023-2024, there are over 2,500 Erasmus Mundus scholarships available for students from around the world.
- GRE is Not Required.
- No need to contact any professor.
- No work experience is required.
- No age restrictions
- People with less than 3 CGPA have also been selected.
- IELTS is required and depends on the study program.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024?
Explore the online EMJMD 2024 Catalogue. You can select and apply for max 3 programs.