Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 is accepting applications for a Master and PhD degree to study in China. Wuhan University offers many scholarships for International students around the world. Teaching language will be either Chinese or English depending upon the degree you are enrolled in WHU. Chinese University program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese Universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding International students for graduate studies in China.
Wuhan University was founded in 1893, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Hubei, China. Wuhan University has been the best university in the ranking as one of the top 35 among over 1,500 universities across China and worldwide ranking 355. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
- University: Wuhan University
- Country: China
- Study Level: Master and PhD
- Deadline: 15 April 2022
The duration of Master (2-3) years and PhD (3-4) years.
Eligibility For Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage Wuhan University CSC Scholarship
Wuhan University, China Covers the following expenses,
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors For Master & PhD
Wuhan University offers many degree programs in English as well as Chinese.
- Chinese University Program of Wuhan University
- Belt & Road Program of Wuhan University
- Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program
Wuhan Scholarship For Master & PhD
Following documents are required for Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship,
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Personal Statement
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years) or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions (IELTS is not Mandatory)
The agency number of Wuhan University is 10486. Type-B
The last date to apply for the Wuhan University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 15 April 2022.
How to Apply For This Scholarship
The process of this Scholarship is online. Please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) application form.
Apply Wuhan University online Portal http://admission.whu.edu.cn
No need to send hard copies just fill the online form and wait for the result.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.