The Australian Farm Working Jobs 2023. The average salary for a farm worker in Australia is $54,000 per year. Entry-level positions start at around $50,000 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $195,000 per year.
Benefits of Australian farm working Jobs
- High salaries: The average salary for a farm worker in Australia is $54,000 per year. Entry-level positions start at around $50,000 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $195,000 per year.
- Free accommodation and meals: Many farm jobs include free accommodation and meals as part of the employment package. This can save you a significant amount of money, especially if you are working in a remote area.
- Opportunity to learn new skills: Farm work can be a great way to learn new skills, such as operating machinery, animal husbandry, and crop production. These skills can be valuable in other industries, and they can also help you to start your own farm business.
- Experience the Australian way of life: Working on a farm in Australia is a great way to experience the Australian way of life. You will get to meet new people, learn about Australian culture, and enjoy the beauty of the Australian countryside.
- Visa sponsorship: Some employers in Australia are willing to sponsor workers for visas. This means that you can work in Australia legally and have the opportunity to stay in the country for a longer period of time.
Steps on how to apply for Australian farm working Jobs 2023
- Check the visa requirements. You will need to have a valid visa to work in Australia. The most common visa for farm workers is the 403 visa, also known as the Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa for agriculture workers. This visa allows you to work in Australia for up to 2 years.
- Improve your English language skills. The minimum English language requirement for the 403 visa is an IELTS score of 4.0. However, some employers may require a higher score.
- Research farm jobs. There are many websites where you can find farm jobs in Australia. Some popular websites include:
- Backpacker Job Board
- Work in Australia
- Apply for jobs. Once you have found a job that you are interested in, you can apply online or by sending your resume and a cover letter to the employer.
- Get a visa sponsor. In order to get a 403 visa, you will need to find a farm employer who is willing to sponsor you for a visa. The employer will need to provide you with a letter of offer, which will state the position that they are offering you, the salary, and the start date.
- Apply for a visa. Once you have a letter of offer from an employer, you can apply for a 403 visa. You can apply online or by mail.
Companies in Australia that Sponsor Work Visa for Farm Working Jobs
- Australian Dairy Farmers
- Horticultural Australia
- National Farmers’ Federation
- Vine Australia