The UAE Job Seeker Visa is a new visa that allows foreigners to enter the UAE without a job offer and stay in the country for up to 120 days to look for work. The visa was introduced in October 2022 as part of the UAE’s efforts to attract foreign talent. The UAE Job Seeker Visa Application Process 2023 is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Job Seeker Visa UAE
To be eligible for the UAE Job Seeker Visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a graduate of a university that is ranked in the top 500 universities in the world.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must have a financial guarantee of at least AED 5,000.
UAE Job Seeker Visa Application Process 2023
The application process for the UAE Job Seeker Visa is as follows:
- You must submit an online application form.
- You must provide scanned copies of your passport, degree certificate, and financial guarantee.
- You must pay the application fee of AED 1,495 for a 60-day visa, AED 1,655 for a 90-day visa, or AED 1,815 for a 120-day visa.
- You must attend a visa interview at the UAE embassy or consulate in your home country.
If your application is approved, you will be issued a UAE Job Seeker Visa. You will be able to enter the UAE and stay in the country for the duration of your visa. During your stay, you will be able to look for work and apply for jobs.
If you are offered a job in the UAE, your employer will need to sponsor your work visa. Once you have a work visa, you will be able to stay in the UAE and work for your employer.
How to apply for the UAE job seeker visa
- Visit the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Port Security (ICP) website.
- Select the type of job seeker visa you want to apply for from the validity options of 60, 90, and 120 days.
- Fill in the required information and submit the attachments as required.
- Pay the visa application fees and submit your visa request.
- A colored photo.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport.
- Qualification certificate (attested).
- Financial guarantee (attested).
- Health insurance.
- Visa application form.
- Germany Job Seeker Visa Process 2023 (Work Visa Without Job)
- Australia 476 Work Visa Process 2023 (Without Job)