The Hungary Government Scholarship 2024 is a Fully funded scholarship. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is a competitive scholarship program offered by the Hungarian government to international students pursuing full-time undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, or one-tier master’s programs at Hungarian higher education institutions.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly stipends, accommodation, travel, and health insurance. More than 57,000 applications were received in 2022 for the academic year 2023/24 and 4,500 applicants were awarded the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship.
About Hungary Government Scholarship 2024-25
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship provides several benefits to its recipients, including:
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Monthly stipend
- Free dormitory accommodation or an accommodation allowance
- Travel costs to and from Hungary
- Health insurance
To be eligible for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country with a bilateral educational cooperation agreement with Hungary.
- Hold a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent.
- Have an excellent academic record.
- Be applying for a full-time undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, or one-tier master’s program at a Hungarian higher education institution.
The application deadline for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 is 15 January 2024
How to Apply
- Here you can find the Application Guide for the Stipendium Hungaricum Programme
- Do not forget to submit your Stipendium Hungaricum application on this online platform, starting with a registration: https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
- France Government Scholarship 2024/25 (Fully Funded)
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024/25 (Fully Funded)