The Applications are invited to apply for the National Financial Literacy Program for Youth (NFLPY) Internship. A Project of State Bank of Pakistan. The 20,000 Monthly Stipend will be given to all the Students of Pakistan for 4 Months. After the completion of the Internship, the Certificate will be also be given.
The Best thing about this Internship is this is an Online Internship. You will get a 20,000 Stipend/Month while sitting at home. Candidates from all the cities of Pakistan are eligible to apply both male and female. Students age 09-29 Years are eligible.
Gain experience of working with the professional team of the National Financial Literacy Program for Youth. Get a chance to participate in NFLP-Y’s events, training and to be considered for local internships. So, Students of School, TVET, Colleges and Universities Students are eligible for this Internship.
Details About State Bank of Pakistan Internship 2021
- Internship in: State Bank of Pakistan
- Stipend: 20,000
- Deadline: Open Full time
Who can Apply for this Internship?
- Candidates from all the cities of Pakistan are eligible to apply both male and female.
- Students age 09-29 Years are eligible.
- Students of School, TVET, Colleges and Universities Students
Benefits of the Internship
- Monthly Stipend 20,000 for 4 Months
- Certificates will be given
- Online/Virtual Internship
Also, Check the Following Internships & MTO Programs:
- Jazz Internship Program 2021 | 20,000 Stipend
- Career Pakistan Internship 2021 | 22,000 Stipend
- UNICEF Internship Program 2021 (Fully Funded)
- MCB Management Trainee Program 2021 | 40,000 Stipend
- Bank Al Habib Graduate Trainee Officers Program 2021 | 45,000 Salary
- FF Steel Trainee Program 2021 | 20,000 Stipend
How to Apply
The Application Process is Onlne. If you want to apply for the State Bank Virtual Internship Program. The Image ASdvertisement along with the Online Application Link is also given below.