The UNICEF Internship Programme is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF and make a difference in the lives of children around the world. Interns work on a variety of projects.
UNICEF Internship duration
Internships are typically between 6 and 26 weeks long, and can be either full-time or part-time. UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to interns, and may also cover travel and visa costs.
Benefits and Coverage
UNICEF will cover:
- Airfare Tickets
- Visa Costs
To be eligible for an internship, you must:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program
- Be proficient in one of UNICEF’s working languages (English, French, or Spanish)
- Have an excellent academic record
- Be motivated to make a difference in the lives of children
How to apply for the UNICEF Internship
Here are the steps on how to apply for a UNICEF internship:
- Go to the UNICEF Careers website.
- Click on the “Internships” tab.
- Search for internships that are relevant to your interests and qualifications.
- Once you find an internship that you are interested in, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- You will be asked to create an online profile.
Source: UNICEF Internship Program website is https://www.unicef.org/careers/internships