Applications are open for internships. World Bank Summer Internship 2023 is announced for international candidates in United States (US). The candidate who want to take part in Banking & Finance can apply. Internship is fully paid for internees. A good chance for you to engaged with banking. World Bank internship will give all the Internees chance to work in good environment and get the more experience. There is no fee for application process.
World Bank is one of the top organization in the US. By applying for internship program internees can get more knowledge of accounting, banking, finance, and leadership development programs. Both Male and Female are eligible to apply. The duration of Internship program is 4 months. During this internship, you can also work in a good environment with people of political, religious, ethnic, racial, and cultural backgrounds. So don’t wait for anyone apply now and get in touch with World Bank. More details are given below.
Also check: LPI Summer Internship 2023 USA (Fully Paid)
Details Of World Bank Internship
- Internship Country: US (Washington DC)
- Organization: The World Bank
- Coverage: Fully paid
- Duration: 04 months
- Deadline: 31st January 2023
- Human Resources and Management
- Information Technology
- Natural resources management
- Public Health
- Treasury and cooperate services
- Urban Planning
- Able to work in good environment and get more experience
- Able to work with Advanced technology.
- Fully paid program
- Monthly stipend
- Travel allowance up to $3000
- Proof of enrolment in the Graduate program
- Statement of purpose
To apply for internship program internees must have following criteria.
- Must be having degree of Master’s or PhD
- No age limit
- Provide English language Proficiency certificate
- Have good academic background
- Must computing skills
The last date to apply for World Bank Internship is 31 January 2023.
How to Apply
The applying process is online so interested candidates can apply by submitting supporting documents. For more details visit the following official Link of World Bank.