CERN is a European organization for nuclear research located in Geneva, Switzerland. It offers a variety of jobs that require visa sponsorship for international applicants. Applicants can apply for the CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023.
Types of Visa Sponsorship Jobs
These jobs include:
- Professional jobs: These jobs are open to candidates with a bachelor’s degree or higher. They typically require 5+ years of experience in a relevant field. Some examples of professional jobs at CERN include physicists, engineers, IT professionals, and administrative staff.
- Studentships: These are short-term (usually 6-12 months) paid positions for students who are currently enrolled in a degree program. They are a great way to gain experience in a research environment and network with experts in your field.
- Internships: These are also short-term (usually 3-6 months) paid positions, but they are open to students who are not currently enrolled in a degree program. They are a great way to get a taste of what it is like to work at CERN and to learn about different research areas.
To be eligible for a visa sponsorship job at CERN, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of a country that is not a member of the European Union (EU).
- You must have a valid passport and visa for Switzerland.
- You must have the necessary qualifications for the job you are applying for.
- You must be fluent in English.
Benefits Provided by CERN
CERN offers a comprehensive benefits package to its staff, which includes:
- 5 Years contract
- Health insurance
- Visa support
- Airfare Tickets
- Monthly stipend
- Visa Sponsorship
How to Apply for the CERN Visa Sponsorship Jobs?
You can apply for CERN jobs on the CERN Careers website: https://careers.cern/
Here are the steps on how to apply for a job at CERN:
- Go to the CERN Careers website and create an account.
- Search for jobs by keyword, location, or department.
- Click on the job title that you are interested in.
- Read the job description carefully.
- If you are still interested in the job, click on the “Apply” button.
- Upload your CV and cover letter.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 (Apply Before 31st December 2023)
- Netherlands Work Visa Sponsorship Companies (2023)
- Application Process for Singapore Work Visa 2023